Who We Are
Baker Small Solicitors have been formed to provide accessible, high quality and cost effective legal services to a number of different client groups including parents and young people, schools and local authorities.
Based in Milton Keynes our services are available nationally and our offices are served by excellent road and rail links. However, we are flexible in the way we deliver legal services and have meeting facilities available across the country. We also make use of the latest technology and can offer our clients online meeting facilities, without them ever having to leave the office in order to seek advice.
In October 2014, we were ranked in the Legal 500 as a leading firm for Public Sector (Education) work in the South East. We maintained this ranking in 2015 and continue to enhance our expertise.
Our services are specifically tailored to meet the needs of each of our client groups, check them out:
- www.bakersmallpublic.co.uk is our service for public bodies which covers a broad range of areas including, education, employment, housing, community care and public law.
- www.essentialsen.co.uk is our service for local authorities and professionals working with the field of special educational needs and disability.
- www.legal4schools.co.uk is our service for schools and we provide a number of different services which are fully accessible and cost effective for Headteachers, Schools Business Managers and Governors.
- www.SEN4You.co.uk is our service for parents and young people and provides advice and representation in the area of special educational needs and disability.
Thank you for the superb job you are doing here. I know all of the staff have been impressed by your professionalism and insight
Contact Baker Small Solicitors
For more information on the services provided by Baker Small and how we may be able to assist you please contact
us on 01908 889081 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss you requirements.
Latest News & EventsRead All
- 22Jan ARTICLE: Seeking a Special School for a child with an Education, Health and Care Plan
- 14Dec EVENT FOR PARENTS & CARERS: 27th February 2017 - Post 19 Education – What is my child...
- 06Dec ARTICLE - A part-time timetable and a case of discrimination; a lesson for educationa...
- 12Nov PRESS RELEASE: SEN4YOU now available in the Eastern Region for Parents and Young Peop...
- 11Nov ARTICLE: Post-19 Conundrum for Young People with Special Educational Needs