PRESS RELEASE: SEN4YOU now available in the Eastern Region for Parents and Young People
We are delighted to announce the introduction of our SEN4You Services throughout the Eastern Region for Parents. We are now able to provide a full support and representative service in the following areas:
- Bedfordshire (Central and Bedford Borough)
- Milton Keynes
We are experienced lawyers and are able to advise parents and carers on a wide range of SEN areas including:
- Your rights in respect of Education, Health and Care Needs Assessments;
- Ensuring a lawful Education, Health and Care Plan;
- School placement disputes;
- Obtaining access to specialist teaching and therapies; and
- Obtaining funding of further education provision for young people with SEN upto the age of 25.
Managing Director, Mark Small commented,
"We are delighted to be able to focus in "our area" and to focus solely on supporting parents in securing the appropriate SEN provision for children and young people. Our team have considerable experience of the SEN system and our knowledge of local authorities is unrivaled in the sector".
If you are a parent or carer and are having difficulty securing special educational needs provision for a child or young person why not contact us to discuss how we will be able to support you. Contact us now via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01908 889082. Alternatively, you can visit our website www.sen4you.co.uk
Just received the decision, dismissed on all counts. Many thanks for supporting us through this
Contact Baker Small Solicitors
For more information on the services provided by Baker Small and how we may be able to assist you please contact us on 01908 889081 or by email to email@example.com to discuss you requirements.
Latest News & EventsRead All
- 22Jan ARTICLE: Seeking a Special School for a child with an Education, Health and Care Plan
- 14Dec EVENT FOR PARENTS & CARERS: 27th February 2017 - Post 19 Education – What is my child...
- 06Dec ARTICLE - A part-time timetable and a case of discrimination; a lesson for educationa...
- 11Nov ARTICLE: Post-19 Conundrum for Young People with Special Educational Needs