We are one of the leading providers of Special Educational Needs (SEN) legal advice and support to Local Authorities and Parents, including support and representation for all aspects of SEN Tribunals. The firm is ranked in the Legal 500 as a top tier firm for its work in the field of Education (South East).
We provide specialist training to parents, carers, local authorities and professionals in the area of Special Educational Needs law and practice. Our events are designed to be accessible by:
- Parents and Carers
- Local Authority Special Needs Officers
- In-house Lawyers
- Local Authority Educational Psychologists
- Local Authority Specialist Teachers
- NHS Therapists
- College Principals
- Special Educational Needs Coordinators
- Social Workers
- Health Commissioners with responsibility for Special Educational Needs
Thank you for the superb job you are doing here. I know all of the staff have been impressed by your professionalism and insight
Contact Baker Small Solicitors
For more information on the services provided by Baker Small and how we may be able to assist you please contact
us on 01908 889081 or by email to email@example.com to discuss you requirements.
Latest News & EventsRead All
- 22Jan ARTICLE: Seeking a Special School for a child with an Education, Health and Care Plan
- 14Dec EVENT FOR PARENTS & CARERS: 27th February 2017 - Post 19 Education – What is my child...
- 06Dec ARTICLE - A part-time timetable and a case of discrimination; a lesson for educationa...
- 12Nov PRESS RELEASE: SEN4YOU now available in the Eastern Region for Parents and Young Peop...
- 11Nov ARTICLE: Post-19 Conundrum for Young People with Special Educational Needs