Working for Us
At Baker Small we are committed to developing your career as a legal professional.
We can offer you:
- Quality work
- A supportive environment
- Option of specialising in niche legal areas
- Freedom to develop your legal skills in areas such as advocacy or practice management
- Competitive salary and benefits, including flexible working
We want to add value to public sector decision-making and to be recognised as a market leader in our areas of practice. If you are ambitious and seek a fresh challenge, then we would be delighted to here from you. Click here to view our latest vacancies. For an informal discussion, please contact Mark Small on 01908 889081.
Baker Small has a Diversity policy that follows the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s recommendations (www.sra.org.uk). We aim to ensure that job applicants and employees are not disadvantaged because of their gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in a career with Baker Small, please let us know if you have a disability or long-term medical condition. We will make reasonable adjustments to the selection procedure and/or to the job itself, if needed, because of a disability.
Thank you for your hard work in contributing to our success. I know your confidence in the weakness of the case gave us great heart in continuing to fight on
Contact Baker Small Solicitors
For more information on the services provided by Baker Small and how we may be able to assist you please contact
us on 01908 889081 or by email to email@example.com to discuss you requirements.
Latest News & EventsRead All
- 22Jan ARTICLE: Seeking a Special School for a child with an Education, Health and Care Plan
- 14Dec EVENT FOR PARENTS & CARERS: 27th February 2017 - Post 19 Education – What is my child...
- 06Dec ARTICLE - A part-time timetable and a case of discrimination; a lesson for educationa...
- 12Nov PRESS RELEASE: SEN4YOU now available in the Eastern Region for Parents and Young Peop...
- 11Nov ARTICLE: Post-19 Conundrum for Young People with Special Educational Needs