Equality and Diversity
Our Commitment to Equality & Diversity
Baker Small is committed to eliminating discrimination and promoting Equality and Diversity in its own policies and procedures. This applies to the firm’s dealings with employees, partners, clients and other third parties.
The firm has adopted the Law Society’s guidelines on Anti Discrimination measures. We are an Equal Opportunities employer and we value diversity. We are committed to achieving best practice in equality and diversity across all areas of the business, from recruitment, training and support within the workplace to supporting community initiatives.
If we are to be an outstanding law firm which is good to work with and good to work for, we have to attract, recruit and retain the best people who reflect the cultures and values of the communities in which we work.
Download a copy of our Equality and Diversity Policy Here.
Thank you for your hard work in contributing to our success. I know your confidence in the weakness of the case gave us great heart in continuing to fight on
Contact Baker Small Solicitors
For more information on the services provided by Baker Small and how we may be able to assist you please contact
us on 01908 889081 or by email to email@example.com to discuss you requirements.
Latest News & EventsRead All
- 22Jan ARTICLE: Seeking a Special School for a child with an Education, Health and Care Plan
- 14Dec EVENT FOR PARENTS & CARERS: 27th February 2017 - Post 19 Education – What is my child...
- 06Dec ARTICLE - A part-time timetable and a case of discrimination; a lesson for educationa...
- 12Nov PRESS RELEASE: SEN4YOU now available in the Eastern Region for Parents and Young Peop...
- 11Nov ARTICLE: Post-19 Conundrum for Young People with Special Educational Needs