We exist to serve our clients - not vice versa. We believe that every instruction we receive is unique and therefore requires a personal approach and a specific response tailored to meet your requirements. Baker Small has been established with a firm commitment to support Schools and Public Sector Organisations, our strategic goals are to:
Provide innovative legal services locally, regionally and nationally, which are flexible to meet the challenges faced by our clients
Provide our clients with cost effective and accessible legal advice and support
Provide high quality and specialist legal services which will enable our clients to succeed and meet new challenges
Promote equal opportunity and ensure that our clients are meeting their legal responsibilities
Operate in an environmentally friendly way, using new technology and the internet to deliver legal services
We expect to be judged on results, on the added value we believe we provide through the services we offer, the quality of the legal services we provide, and our cost-effectiveness.
We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and are bound by the Solicitors Code of Conduct, which can be accessed at http://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/code-of-conduct.page.
What makes Baker Small Solicitors stand out?
We can offer you:
- The reassurance of having chosen qualified and regulated solicitors specialising in niche areas of practice, including education law, employment law, public law and litigation
- Bespoke services provided through the internet, through subscription packages, which allow you to decide how you wish to engage with us and which allow you to make budgetary arrangements
- Clear, decisive and practical advice, meaning lower costs and quicker results for you
- The flexibility, responsiveness and approachability of a small practice, which understands the climate in which Schools and the Public Sector operate in
- A flexible fee structure which is clear and where there are no hidden costs
Mark brings real energy and enthusiasm to cases and is always looking for a proactive resolution with his clients interests firmly in mind
Contact Baker Small Solicitors
For more information on the services provided by Baker Small and how we may be able to assist you please contact
us on 01908 889081 or by email to email@example.com to discuss you requirements.
Latest News & EventsRead All
- 22Jan ARTICLE: Seeking a Special School for a child with an Education, Health and Care Plan
- 14Dec EVENT FOR PARENTS & CARERS: 27th February 2017 - Post 19 Education – What is my child...
- 06Dec ARTICLE - A part-time timetable and a case of discrimination; a lesson for educationa...
- 12Nov PRESS RELEASE: SEN4YOU now available in the Eastern Region for Parents and Young Peop...
- 11Nov ARTICLE: Post-19 Conundrum for Young People with Special Educational Needs